Davicom's AES/EBU Audio Detector Switcher (DADS-01) is designed to be used as an automatic or manual switch for AES/EBU digital audio signals. It offers all the necessary inputs and outputs to be controlled and monitored by other equipment such as the Davicom Monitoring and Control units or to be used as a standalone device.
The DADS-01 has sophisticated audio level detection algorithms that enable thresholds with delays to be programmed on each of its three input sources (2 digital, 1 analog).
The DADS-01 offers the following features:
- Normal and Low Level threshold settings on all input sources (0-99 dBFS)
- Normal and Low Level delay on all input channels (0-99s)
- Manual or automatic operation
- Rear panel monitoring and control I/Os
- USB port for connection to a PC or a Davicom DV series
- 2 digital inputs, 1 analog input and 1 digital output
- Test Tone -20 dBFS (1 kHz on Left Channel, 400 Hz on Right Channel)
For more information see: