DavNet is an ideal solution for management of multi-site network of Davicom units. It is a Windows-based software that can be used by network operators to collect and manage the alarm calls sent by remote monitoring units in large distributed systems to Network Operating Centres (NOCs). It can also be used to ensure network integrity by communicating at fixed intervals with Davicom units to confirm they operate correctly.
DavNet has been developed to allow large network operators to make quicker and better decisions on what to do if problems occur on their network. With DavNet, situations at individual sites can be identified and corrected quickly and efficiently, saving you time and money. Even non-technical operators will understand the graphical information display provided by DavNet. This allows them to correct simple problems themselves, and contact technically qualified personnel only for problems requiring higher levels of expertise.
In addition to the global view, up to 9 regions can be viewed individually on separate screens (MapInfo or BMP map files can be used);
- In addition to the global view, up to 9 regions can be viewed individually on separate screens
- Black towers represent sites operating normally;
- Red dots indicate a major alarm;
- Yellow dots indicate a minor alarm;
- Blue dots indicate a report (complete system status) has been received;
- Green dots indicate a return to normal; and
- Dots are replaced by normal black towers once corresponding events are archived.
For more information see: